Making Technology Work For Business
IT Solutions, Business Change and Online Marketing.
West30 provide freelance IT support to small and medium size businesses. Based in Manchester we solve business problems with innovative technology solutions. We can also troubleshoot exising IT problems or manage transformation projects. Our Online Customer Solutions brand develops website applications and implements online marketing to improve business sales.
Our latest project is helping transform the Homecare industry by providing Agencies with low-cost Homecare Software. Our system saves management and carer time, more importantly it provides clients and management with real-time updates. This ensures reasssurance and transparency. Care Planning, Scheduling, Reporting, Invoicing and Payroll are all made easier. Find out more by visiting www.homecare-software.net.
West30 director Rob Wilkinson (LinkedIn Profile) has an extensive background in IT and many years experience solving technology problems. He has worked with companies of all sizes and is a SME technology specialist.
- Office setup - network/server/telephony/PC's.
- Website development or improvement.
- Software sourcing and installation.
- Security best practice - Anti-virus/Firewalls/Connectivity
- Data protection advice - ICO/GDPR.
- IT cost reduction.
- Technology troubleshooting.
- Problem solving using technology.
- Sourcing innovative technology solutions.
- Project implementation and management.
- IT Infrastructure audit and review.
- Business Growth Strategy.
- Improving business efficiency.
- Online or on-site support.
- Designing and supplying Homecare Management Software.
- Implementing e-commerce websites for a small business.
- Saving thousands of pounds by migrating a marketing company to cloud email provider.
- Sourcing lower cost alternatives to expensive mainstream software licenses.
- Improving work scheduling and task management for a clothing manufacturer.
- Assisting with IT recruitment.
- Auditing 3rd party SEO services.
- Saving thousands of pounds per month by implementing a SIP telephony service.
- Website and application development.
- Technical programming (including SQL, PHP, XML and HTML).
- Data strategy and analysis.
- Translating Business Requirements into Technical Solutions.
- Online marketing and return on investment analysis.
- Change and project management.
Solution provider: Research, Purchasing, SME specialist. Experienced in all aspects of Development and Data. Our speciality is finding high value IT solutions to business problems.
Strategy, Management, Financial Control, Recruitment, Marketing, Documents, Compliance, Business Change.
14 years experience of developing websites and online marketing. Responsive, Brochureware, Blogs, E-Commerce. Analysis and opportunity research.
Improve business sales with transparent digital marketing - PPC, SEO, SEM, Local, Content Marketing and Social Media. Client relationship building and development.